Monday, August 1, 2011

French Manicure made EASY!

I absolutely love the look of a french manicure. I think it just looks so professional and lady like. I love painting my nails but the polish always chips off in about 3 hours (I'm hard on my hands) and I don't have the patience much less the precision to make that perfect moon shape line of a french manicure. So the other day when I was in Sally's Beauty Supply picking up another bottle of Batiste Dry Shampoo (btw this product is AMAZING as well) I came across this little jewel from Nail Bliss Pro called the French Wrap and thought I would give it a try.



This product is awesome and super easy to apply. I mean if I can do it, it's easy! It comes with everything you need: 13 different sized French Wrap applications, the base seal, top seal, brush on glue and a mini buffer. Essentially you glue on the smile line (as they like to call it) and then apply the base and top coat. These will make you nails strong and super shiny just like a professional manicure. I'm not much for artificial nails because I hate how weak all the filing makes my nails. This process only requires a light buffing and I'm working on day 5 of my flawless manicure.

The best part of this is that this only cost about $12 and the box says that there are about 10 applications in this kit. I'm not so sure there are 10 true applications but even with at least 3 you are definitely getting your money's worth.

I obviously have not tried to remove it yet but according to the directions you can remove it with acetone based remover (keep your fingers crossed). I'd love to hear from you if you have ever tried this product. Please leave a comment below!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Reclining shampoo chair and Salon shampoo stations. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete