Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bippity, Boppity, BACON!

Aaahh...sweet, sweet bacon. I love the sound of you frying up in my pan. I love the crunchy noise you make when I eat you.  I love you, bacon.

Over the past couple of years I've noticed that I'm not alone in my love of bacon. I was in a parking lot recently and I saw this hilarious magnet on a car.


This made me think of Jim Gaffigan's bacon rant. He does this hilarious bit about how awesome bacon is. It's like he knows my inner most thoughts, like he can read my mind!

While visiting Jim's website, I came across this little jewel, Bakon Vodka. I mean seriously?! Genius. Even the bacon-y cirlce logo makes my mouth water. They have some delicious looking receipes on their site including a bloody mary and a bacon chocolate martini. I'm not a huge Bloody Mary fan but I can't wait to try the Bakon Mary. Sounds sooo good!

That naturally got my mind churning. What other delicious things can I make with bacon? So I've been scouring the internet for delicious little bacon nuggets. I found an incredible recipe for french toast and bacon cupcakes. I've purchased all the ingredients and I'm baking these sweet puppies up tonight. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. I would love some bacon flavored gum! It would be great for the morning commute.

    ReplyDelete