Saturday, January 29, 2011

Red Raiders!

Today the Under Armour Senior Bowl takes place in Mobile. It's such a fun time to run into people you haven't seen in awhile and also get to see your favorite college players show their talents one last time before heading to the NFL. I'm so sad I won't be able to make it to the game this year. I always have a blast!

Azalea Trail Maids represent Mobile

2010 Senior Bowl


This past Friday my alma mater, BC Rain, retired the #73 jersey in honor of Rodney Hudson. Rodney has played Offensive Guard at FSU since 2007 and is the 2010 ACC Jacobs Blocking Trophy Award winner. January 28th was also declared "Rodney Hudson Day" in the city of Mobile. I'm so proud to be called a Red Raider. Way to go Rodney!!


photo by: Press-Register, Mike Kittrell


Have a great Senior Bowl everyone and Roll Tide!


No comments:

Post a Comment