Friday, February 24, 2012

Some of My Favorite Things!

So in case you've been living under a rock you have by now signed up for a Pinterest account. I am seriously addicted to this site and it has become my new google. Instead of saying "oh, let me google that" I say "oh, let me PINTERST that."

Pinterest really has a variety of different things you can look at so here's a sample of what I've been checking out this week.

This is an iPad clutch made from shelf liner and duct tape. Yup. It's that easy!
Photo via PS I Made This
 Bacon. Roses. Enough said.
Photo via Gwen's Kitchen Creations 
I am having a major chevron obsession at the moment so here's some cookies. Don't care how they taste, they are gorgeous!
Photo via Joyful Details Event Planning
 Who doesn't need this book? World peace could be achieved if we just wrote down our feelings, right?
Photo via Etsy
Blueberry Pancake Puffs. I'm trying these out this weekend. Stay tuned.
Photo via Love and Cooking
I LOVE this chair! I tried to find the source but the link to Etsy was gone. Sigh.
Photo via Etsy

Happy Friday and Happy Pinning!



No comments:

Post a Comment