Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's Party Time!

So my BFF is getting married in the next couple of months and as the MOH (Maid of Honor) I am in charge of planning the bachelorette party.


I LOVE planning bachelorette parties! It doesn't matter if I'm the MOH or even in the wedding for that matter. I have a blast with it. I've been dying to share all the great things I'm planning but I didn't want to give away the surprise so, I decided to give ya'll a "sneak peek" since the big party is next weekend.

The party is a weekend long affair in New Orleans, LA. I ordered this insanely cute invitation from the fabulous shop Em & N Designs on Etsy and I am totally in love with them. They were so helpful with this custom invitation and totally affordable.



I decided to take the Fleur de lis theme on the invitations and just run with it (I think I might have gone a little overboard, but oh well).


All the guests attending will receive a JBW (Jackie's Bachelorette Weekend) Survival Kit. I ordered these great canvas totes from the Etsy shop Happy Family. Aren't they awesome?!  This sweet tote is going to be filled with all sorts of goodies that are essential for surviving a weekend in New Orleans.

One of the items in the tote is this cute Flower Ring.


I saw these on a crafting segment on the Martha Stewart Show and knew I had to make them for the party. They were SO easy to make and you can customize them to any color you want. Plus they won't make you have a seizure like those blinking rings you see at bachelorette parties.

So that's it for the "sneak peek". I can't wait to post all about the FABULOUS party when we get back.


Hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment