Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Beer Review Wednesday ~ Lucky Bucket IPA

This week I enjoyed the beer I reviewed on the 4th of July! Granted my senses were probably dulled by the fact that I was surrounded by Bar-B-Q smoke and fireworks going off but what a great way to enjoy a beer. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did!


Lucky Bucket Brewing Company, Nebraska - IPA
Serving type:  Bottle poured into a pint glass

Appearance: Copper/orange color, cloudy with some particles floating in it. Small head.

Smell:  Faint smell of hops and citrus? The smell isn't very prominent.

Taste: Bitter hops taste with malty flavor. Not at all what I expected from an IPA

Mouthfeel: Good carbonation, medium body.

Overall: I am a HUGE IPA fan and this beer not at all what I was expecting. I LOVE the bitter hops flavor of an IPA and this one just had something missing. Overall it's an average beer, nothing special.

I bought my IPA at Stones River Total Beverages in Murfreesboro, TN but here's where you can get one in your neck of the woods. http://www.luckybucketbrewing.com/buy

I would love to hear your input. Pleas let me know what beers YOU want me to review!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment