Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bacon Lovers...

My friend Rachel (thank you Rachel!) told me to pick up the March 2011 issue of Southern Living and I am elated that I did. In addition to all the fabulous features in this southern girl's bible, there is a mouth-watering section called "everything's better with BACON".


Oh. My. Goodness. There are 7 insane receipes and a whole section on other uses for bacon bits besides the boring baked potatoe. One receipe that caught my eye were the Bacon-Herb Cupcakes. How yummy would these be with a tall cold glass of Abita Amber...YUM! This recipe is on my list of ones to try soon!

Since I have bacon on the brain, this past weekend I tried Hormel Black Label Maple Bacon. Sooo good. It makes your whole house smell like maple syrup.


Please give this a try this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment