Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Beer Review Wednesday - Noble Pils


I LOVE a good Pilsner. It reminds me of Germany. I can just imagine myself drinking out of a Pilsner glass with the little paper wrap on the stem of the glass, sitting in a Biergarten with some Deutscher Volksmusik playing in the background. Aaahh...PARADISE!

I hope this Pilsner doesn't disappoint.



Boston Beer Company (Samuel Adams), Massachusetts- Noble Pils

Serving type:  Bottle poured into a pint glass

Appearance: Golden, bright and clear when poured, good head. This beer looks like a perfect Pilsner when poured, so excited to try it!

Smell: Sweet, citrus and hops. It smells good, so ready to taste this beer!

Taste: YUM! Smooth, light body. Very refreshing.

Mouthfeel: Good carbonation with a little bit of an after taste.

Overall: GREAT beer, perfect for summer. It's amazing how food and drink can bring up some great memories. This one is definitely worth a try especially if a lighter beer is your thing.



I bought this beer at the Kroger on Oakwood in Huntsville. They have a "build your own six pack" section that is pretty good for a grocery store. Here's where you can get this beer near you http://www.samueladams.com/find-a-sam.aspx?zip=35801&x=0&y=0




2 comments:

  1. Bianca - check out these beers (You can get them at Chans near the Mid Bay Bridge next time you are down)

    http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/48/156

    http://www.merchantduvin.com/pages/5_breweries/lindemans_screenres.pdf

    Denny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the lindemans framboise lambic ale and it tasted like a wine cooler to me? I like a nice fruity beer, but that was too fruity. I'll have to try the Piraat ale. Piraats hold a special place in my heart :)

    ReplyDelete